11 – 15 May London, MEPC 68 session at IMO Capt. Paddy McKnight report available from: http://www.intermanager.org/category/imo-updates/
11 -12 May London, MHRA Conference , Capt. Kuba Szymanski speaking
Very interesting networking forum – two highlights for the members:
- HR experts shared their experiences with Financial Bonus system – room was divided 50-50 regarding its effectiveness
- Social Media – companies still don’t have clear procedures and it hurts them when dragged into HR disputes, especially with shore staff
19-20 May Liverpool, Monalisa 2 Project meeting at MOTORWAYS of THE SEA, Capt. Kuba Szymanski representing InterManager
02 June Oslo, InterManager Executive Committee Meeting
04 June Oslo, Ocean Industry Podium, Capt. Kuba Szymanski representing InterManager and speaking.
3 – 12 June London, MSC 95 session at IMO- Capt. Paddy McKnight represents InterManager
10-12 June Szczecin – International Maritime Conference – Capt. Kuba Szymanski speaking about role of CSR in shipping
Discounts and offers for members:
Special 15% discount for InterManager members in the Piraeus GLAROS Hotel. The Hotel Management has confirmed it is willing to offer InterManager members (15%) off its internet prices if booked from their web site, www.glaros-hotel.gr/ This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts. You only need to mention you are an “InterManager member” in the “Comments and Special Requests” section of the web site and/or mention your company is an “InterManager member” when you check into the hotel.
We invite you to attend Nor-Shipping 2015, the leading maritime event week.
Nor-Shipping has been bringing the maritime world to Norway for 50 years. Why should you not miss this year Nor-Shipping?
– A top-quality exhibition
– High-end conferences
– Social events
See the event week’s full program: http://messe.no/en/nor-shipping/Program-2015/
2-5 June 2015 Singapore CommunicAsia2015 Summit, , Marina Bay Sands,
The ‘New’ Value Proposition for Satellite End Users summit track on 4th
June 2015 features an “End User Executive Roundtable” from 11am to
12noon. Maritime industry (InterManager members) satellite solution end
users in Asia Pacific are invited to have a panellist on the Roundtable.
Please contact Martin Jarrold at GVF, email@example.com
17th June 2015 – 18th June 2015, Aberdeen, UK Operating Specialist Wind Vessels Summit 2015 –
- Operational Experiences in New Installations
- Regulations for a Developing Industry
- Ensuring Crew Safety: How is This Best Accomplished?
- Improving Turbine Access in Harsh Deep-water Conditions
- Highlighting the need for High-Speed Vessels within the Offshore Wind Industry
More Info/ Registration:
Rohan Baryah +48 61 646 9780 firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: 12th Ballast Water Management Summit
Dates: 16th -17th September 2015
Contact Name: Mohammad Ahsan
Contact Telephone: +44 (0) 203 141 0606
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Website Link: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/conferences/eu-mbw12.asp
15% Discount Code for members / subscribers: MBW12MA15
Essential Guide for Shipowners: Preparing Plans for Selection, Installation and Operating BWT Systems
ACI’s 12th Ballast Water Management has taken a forefront position on the agenda of many ship owners & operators as more and more states continue to ratify the IMO Ballast Water Convention. The 12th Ballast Water Management Summit will provide you with an overview from key regulators and classification societies, case studies of ship owners’ operational experiences and their implementation experiences through the process of selection and integration of ballast water systems. This year, there will be greater comparison between different technologies to give a better overview of available systems and expert guidance on your selection process.
KEY PRESENTATIONS THIS YEAR INCLUDE:
- Install Ballast Water Management System Now or Wait for IMO Ratification
- Operations in US Waters: What You Need to Know
- IMO Assembly adjustments to the implementation of the Ballast Water Management Convention
- Alternate Management System (AMS): What are Your Options?
- Exemptions from ballast water management requirements
- What are the Alternatives to Ballast Water Management: Ballast Free Ships?
- Long-Term Maintenance Plans for Ballast Water Management Systems
- Crew Training: Efficient Use of Ballast Water Management Systems
For more information & registration, please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Capt. Kuba Szymanski
Secretary General InterManager